Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of November 30 the Minnesota Vikings' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +10000, place them 15th in the league.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +750
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Vikings in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Vikings higher (15th-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (17th).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Vikings have experienced the 15th-biggest change this season, falling from +4000 at the beginning to +10000.
- The Vikings' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 1%.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota's record against the spread is 7-4-1.
- There have been three Vikings games (out of 12) that went over the total this season.
- The Vikings have won 50% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (2-2).
- This season, Minnesota has won three out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Vikings rank 10th in the NFL with 350.7 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 12th in total defense (320.3 yards allowed per contest).
- The Vikings are totaling 21.9 points per game on offense this season (14th in NFL), and they are allowing 20.2 points per game (eighth) on defense.
Vikings Impact Players
- Joshua Dobbs has passed for 2,401 yards (200.1 per game), completing 64.0%, with 13 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Dobbs has scored six TDs and picked up 400 yards.
- In 12 games, Jordan Addison has 54 catches for 686 yards (57.2 per game) and seven TDs.
- In the passing game, T.J. Hockenson has scored five times, hauling in 80 balls for 786 yards (65.5 per game).
- Alexander Mattison has rushed for 594 yards (49.5 per game) and zero TDs in 12 games.
- Danielle Hunter has recorded 60 tackles, 18.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and two passes defended in 12 games for the Vikings.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+25000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+400|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||W 21-13||+150000|
|5||October 8||Chiefs||L 27-20||+450|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||W 19-13||+75000|
|7||October 23||49ers||W 22-17||+400|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||W 24-10||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||W 31-28||+10000|
|10||November 12||Saints||W 27-19||+8000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||L 21-20||+6600|
|12||November 27||Bears||L 12-10||+75000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+30000|
|15||December 16||@ Bengals||-||+30000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.