Rockies vs. Giants: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Michael Conforto and the San Francisco Giants take the field on Thursday at Coors Field against Chase Anderson, who is starting for the Colorado Rockies. First pitch will be at 3:10 PM ET for the final game of a three-game series.
The favored Giants have -185 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Rockies, who are listed at +150. An 11.5-run over/under is set for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockies vs. Giants Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 3-7.
- In their previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Rockies and their opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Rockies' ATS record is 5-2-0 over their last 10 games (bookmakers set spreads in seven of those games).
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Player Props|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 53 games this season and have come away with the win 23 times (43.4%) in those contests.
- This season, Colorado has won eight of its 24 games, or 33.3%, when it's the underdog by at least +150 on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 40% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 27 of its 62 opportunities.
- The Rockies are 8-4-0 against the spread in their 12 games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.