Harold Castro Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Giants - June 8
On Thursday, Harold Castro (coming off going 1-for-4) and the Colorado Rockies play the San Francisco Giants, whose starting pitcher will be Alex Cobb. First pitch is at 3:10 PM ET.
In his previous appearance, he went 1-for-4 against the Giants.
Harold Castro Game Info & Props vs. the Giants
- Game Day: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Giants Starter: Alex Cobb
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +135)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +850)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +130)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Harold Castro? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Harold Castro At The Plate
- Castro is hitting .276 with seven doubles and three walks.
- Castro is batting .300 during his last outings and is on a five-game hitting streak.
- Castro has recorded a hit in 25 of 37 games this season (67.6%), including seven multi-hit games (18.9%).
- In 37 games played this year, he has not hit a home run.
- Castro has driven in a run in 11 games this year (29.7%), including five games with more than one RBI (13.5%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored at least one run 12 times this season (32.4%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Harold Castro Home/Away Batting Splits
|14 (70.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (64.7%)|
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (11.8%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (29.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (23.5%)|
Giants Pitching Rankings
- The Giants pitching staff is 12th in the league with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Giants' 4.10 team ERA ranks 12th among all league pitching staffs.
- Giants pitchers combine to rank 14th in baseball in home runs surrendered (67 total, 1.1 per game).
- Cobb (5-2 with a 2.71 ERA and 64 strikeouts in 69 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Giants, his 13th of the season.
- The righty last pitched on Sunday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he went 7 2/3 scoreless innings while giving up five hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 35-year-old's 2.71 ERA ranks 12th, 1.321 WHIP ranks 47th, and 8.3 K/9 ranks 43rd.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.