Ezequiel Tovar Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Giants - June 8
Ezequiel Tovar -- with a slugging percentage of .579 in his past 10 games, including seven extra-base hits -- will be in action for the Colorado Rockies against the San Francisco Giants, with Alex Cobb on the hill, on June 8 at 3:10 PM ET.
He racked up two hits (going 2-for-4 with an RBI) in his last game against the Giants.
Ezequiel Tovar Game Info & Props vs. the Giants
- Game Day: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Giants Starter: Alex Cobb
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ezequiel Tovar? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Ezequiel Tovar At The Plate
- Tovar is hitting .248 with 17 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 11 walks.
- Tovar has recorded a hit in 39 of 59 games this season (66.1%), including 10 multi-hit games (16.9%).
- Looking at the 59 games he has played this year, he's hit a home run in four of them (6.8%), and in 1.8% of his trips to the plate.
- In 32.2% of his games this season, Tovar has driven in at least one run. In five of those games (8.5%) he recorded more than one RBI.
- He has scored at least once 25 times this year (42.4%), including three games with multiple runs (5.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ezequiel Tovar Home/Away Batting Splits
|23 (76.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (55.2%)|
|4 (13.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (20.7%)|
|15 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (34.5%)|
|2 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (6.9%)|
|10 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (31.0%)|
Giants Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Giants has a collective 8.9 K/9, which ranks 12th in the league.
- The Giants' 4.10 team ERA ranks 12th across all league pitching staffs.
- The Giants rank 14th in baseball in home runs allowed (67 total, 1.1 per game).
- Cobb (5-2) gets the starting nod for the Giants in his 13th start of the season. He has a 2.71 ERA in 69 2/3 innings pitched, with 64 strikeouts.
- The righty last pitched on Sunday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he threw 7 2/3 scoreless innings while giving up five hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 35-year-old ranks 12th in ERA (2.71), 47th in WHIP (1.321), and 43rd in K/9 (8.3).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.