Rockies vs. Giants Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 7
The San Francisco Giants (30-30) visit the Colorado Rockies (26-36) on Wednesday at Coors Field, at 8:40 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Giants will send Logan Webb (4-6) to the mound, while Connor Seabold (1-2) will get the nod for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Giants Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Webb - SF (4-6, 3.19 ERA) vs Seabold - COL (1-2, 5.40 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Player Props|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Connor Seabold
- Seabold (1-2 with a 5.40 ERA and 32 strikeouts in 41 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Rockies, his seventh of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance came on Thursday against the Arizona Diamondbacks, when he went 5 1/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 5.40, with 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings in 13 games this season. Opponents are hitting .284 against him.
- Seabold does not have a quality start yet this season.
- Seabold has three starts this season that he pitched five or more innings.
- In three of his 13 total appearances this season he has not allowed an earned run.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Logan Webb
- The Giants' Webb (4-6) will make his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw seven innings against the Baltimore Orioles, giving up three earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 3.19 and 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .234 in 12 games this season.
- He's going for his ninth straight quality start.
- Webb will look to finish five or more innings for the 13th start in a row.
- In 12 appearances this season, he has finished one without allowing an earned run.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 26-year-old's 3.19 ERA ranks 22nd, 1.051 WHIP ranks 14th, and 9.3 K/9 ranks 28th.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.