Rockies vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 7
Wednesday's game features the San Francisco Giants (30-30) and the Colorado Rockies (26-36) matching up at Coors Field in what is expected to be a tight matchup, with a projected 6-4 win for the Giants according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:40 PM ET on June 7.
The Giants will give the nod to Logan Webb (4-6, 3.19 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the Rockies will counter with Connor Seabold (1-2, 5.40 ERA).
Rockies vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Giants 6, Rockies 5.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Under 11.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Player Props|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have posted a mark of 4-6.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The Rockies have compiled a 5-2-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 matchups (bookmakers set runlines in seven of those contests).
- The Rockies have won in 23, or 44.2%, of the 52 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Colorado has been victorious five times in 18 chances when named as an underdog of at least +165 or worse on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 37.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- The offense for Colorado is the No. 14 offense in the majors, scoring 4.5 runs per game (277 total runs).
- The Rockies have pitched to a 5.19 ERA this season, which ranks 29th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 1||@ Diamondbacks||L 5-4||Connor Seabold vs Zach Davies|
|June 2||@ Royals||W 7-2||Chase Anderson vs Jordan Lyles|
|June 3||@ Royals||W 6-4||Austin Gomber vs Daniel Lynch|
|June 4||@ Royals||L 2-0||Kyle Freeland vs Brady Singer|
|June 6||Giants||L 10-4||Dinelson Lamet vs John Brebbia|
|June 7||Giants||-||Connor Seabold vs Logan Webb|
|June 8||Giants||-||Chase Anderson vs Alex Cobb|
|June 9||Padres||-||Austin Gomber vs Yu Darvish|
|June 10||Padres||-||Kyle Freeland vs Ryan Weathers|
|June 11||Padres||-||Dinelson Lamet vs Blake Snell|
|June 12||@ Red Sox||-||Connor Seabold vs James Paxton|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.