Rockies vs. Mets Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 26
The Colorado Rockies (22-29) are looking for continued power from a slugger on a hot streak against the New York Mets (26-25) on Friday at 8:40 PM ET, at Coors Field. Elias Diaz is riding a two-game homer streak.
The Mets will give the ball to Max Scherzer (3-2, 4.01 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Connor Seabold (1-1, 5.97 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rockies vs. Mets Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Scherzer - NYM (3-2, 4.01 ERA) vs Seabold - COL (1-1, 5.97 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Explore More About This Game
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Connor Seabold
- Seabold (1-1 with a 5.97 ERA and 25 strikeouts in 31 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rockies, his fifth of the season.
- In his last appearance on Sunday, the right-hander tossed 3 2/3 innings against the Texas Rangers, allowing five earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 27-year-old has amassed an ERA of 5.97, with 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings in 11 games this season. Opponents have a .315 batting average against him.
- Seabold has pitched five or more innings in a game two times this season heading into this game.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Mets Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Max Scherzer
- Scherzer (3-2) will take to the mound for the Mets and make his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings without allowing a run on three hits in a matchup with the Cleveland Guardians.
- The 38-year-old has an ERA of 4.01 and 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .221 in seven games this season.
- He has two quality starts in seven chances this season.
- Scherzer has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.