Alan Trejo Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Mets - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 6:23 PM CDT
The Colorado Rockies and Alan Trejo, who went 1-for-2 with an RBI last time out, battle Max Scherzer and the New York Mets at Coors Field, Friday at 8:40 PM ET.
In his last game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-2) against the Marlins.
Alan Trejo Game Info & Props vs. the Mets
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mets Starter: Max Scherzer
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +725)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +155)
Looking to place a prop bet on Alan Trejo? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rockies vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rockies vs Mets Player Props|
|Rockies vs Mets Odds|
|Rockies vs Mets Prediction|
Alan Trejo At The Plate
- Trejo has five doubles and four walks while batting .231.
- Trejo has gotten a hit in 15 of 29 games this year (51.7%), with more than one hit on five occasions (17.2%).
- In 29 games played this year, he has not homered.
- Trejo has driven in a run in eight games this season (27.6%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored in six of 29 games (20.7%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Alan Trejo Home/Away Batting Splits
|7 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||8 (53.3%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (20.0%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (20.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (20.0%)|
Mets Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Mets' 4.62 team ERA ranks 23rd among all league pitching staffs.
- Mets pitchers combine to give up the fourth-most home runs in baseball (70 total, 1.4 per game).
- Scherzer gets the start for the Mets, his eighth of the season. He is 3-2 with a 4.01 ERA and 31 strikeouts in 33 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's last appearance came on Sunday against the Cleveland Guardians, when he went six scoreless innings while giving up three hits.
- The 38-year-old has a 4.01 ERA and 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings across seven games this season, while giving up a batting average of .221 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.