Rockies vs. Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 25
A pair of the league's top hitters go head-to-head when the Miami Marlins (25-25) and Colorado Rockies (21-29) play at 3:10 PM ET on Thursday, at Coors Field. Luis Arraez has a .371 batting average (first in league) for the Marlins, and Elias Diaz ranks second at .343.
The Marlins will look to Braxton Garrett (1-2) against the Rockies and Kyle Freeland (4-5).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rockies vs. Marlins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Garrett - MIA (1-2, 4.60 ERA) vs Freeland - COL (4-5, 3.88 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Freeland
- Freeland makes the start for the Rockies, his 11th of the season. He is 4-5 with a 3.88 ERA and 38 strikeouts in 53 1/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday against the Texas Rangers, when he threw two innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- In 10 games this season, the 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.88, with 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .265 against him.
- Freeland has six quality starts under his belt this year.
- Freeland has put up eight starts this year that he pitched five or more innings.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Braxton Garrett
- Garrett (1-2) will take the mound for the Marlins, his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Saturday, when he tossed 6 1/3 innings without allowing a run on one hit in a matchup with the San Francisco Giants.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with a 4.60 ERA and 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .286.
- He has one quality starts in eight chances this season.
- Garrett has three starts in a row of five innings or more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.