Rockies vs. Marlins: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
When the Miami Marlins (24-23) and Colorado Rockies (19-28) face off in the series opener at Coors Field on Monday, May 22, Edward Cabrera will get the call for the Marlins, while the Rockies will send Chase Anderson to the mound. The game will begin at 8:40 PM ET.
The Marlins are -120 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Rockies (+100). The over/under is 11.5 runs for this contest (with +100 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under).
Rockies vs. Marlins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Cabrera - MIA (3-3, 5.13 ERA) vs Anderson - COL (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Marlins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Marlins Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||-||11.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||11.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||-||11||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-130||+110||Marlins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to bet on the Rockies' matchup versus the Marlins but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Rockies (+100) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rockies to beat the Marlins with those odds, and the Rockies emerge with the victory, you'd get back $20.00.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Charlie Blackmon get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Marlins Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Marlins have been favored 15 times and won 10, or 66.7%, of those games.
- The Marlins have a 9-5 record (winning 64.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Miami.
- The Marlins went 4-2 across the six games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Miami and its opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- The Rockies have been victorious in 16, or 43.2%, of the 37 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Rockies have come away with a win 15 times in 36 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Rockies vs. Marlins Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Randal Grichuk||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+165)|
|Ryan McMahon||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+150)|
|Kris Bryant||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+155)|
|Charlie Blackmon||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+185)|
|Elias Díaz||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+145)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rockies, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||28th||5th|
|Win NL West||+25000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.