Sloane Stephens 2023 French Open Odds
A round of 64 match is next for Sloane Stephens in the French Open, and she will face Varvara Gracheva. Stephens is +10000 to win at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Stephens at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: NBC (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Stephens' Next Match
On Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET, in the round of 64 of the the French Open, Stephens will play Gracheva, after beating Karolina Pliskova 6-0, 6-4.
Sloane Stephens Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +6600
- French Open odds to win: +10000
Want to bet on Stephens? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Stephens was victorious 6-0, 6-4 against Pliskova on Monday.
- Stephens is 16-20 over the past year, with zero tournament titles.
- In five tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, Stephens has gone 5-5.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Stephens has played 36 matches and 21.5 games per match.
- On clay, Stephens has played 10 matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 22.5 games per match while winning 50.2% of games.
- Over the past year, Stephens has been victorious in 35.5% of her return games and 62.3% of her service games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Stephens has been victorious in 61.6% of her service games and 38.9% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.