Sebastian Korda 2023 French Open Odds
A match in the French Open round of 64 is coming up for Sebastian Korda, and he will be playing Sebastian Ofner. Korda has +15000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Korda at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Korda's Next Match
On Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET, Korda will play Ofner in the round of 64, after getting past Mackenzie McDonald 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 in the previous round.
Korda currently has odds of -165 to win his next contest against Ofner. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Sebastian Korda Grand Slam Odds
- US Open odds to win: +1800
- French Open odds to win: +15000
Want to bet on Korda? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Korda is coming off a 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 win over No. 59-ranked McDonald in the Round of 128 on Sunday.
- Korda is 26-15 over the past year, with no tournament titles.
- Korda has a match record of 0-2 on clay over the last 12 months.
- In his 41 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Korda has averaged 25.5 games.
- In his two matches on a clay surface over the past year, Korda has averaged 23.5 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Korda has won 81.5% of his service games, and he has won 25.4% of his return games.
- Korda has claimed 60.0% of his service games on clay over the past 12 months and 22.7% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.