Novak Djokovic 2023 French Open Odds
Novak Djokovic is in the final of the French Open versus Casper Ruud, as he attempts to secure a title. Djokovic is +210 to win the trophy at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Djokovic at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Finals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: NBC (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Djokovic's Next Match
In the final, on Sunday, June 11 (at 9:00 AM ET), Djokovic will play Ruud, after getting past Carlos Alcaraz 6-3, 5-7, 6-1, 6-1 in the semifinals.
Djokovic currently has odds of -450 to win his next match against Ruud. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Novak Djokovic Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: -125
- US Open odds to win: +110
- French Open odds to win: +210
Want to bet on Djokovic? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Djokovic beat Alcaraz 6-3, 5-7, 6-1, 6-1 on Friday in the semifinals.
- Djokovic has won six of his 12 tournaments over the past year, with an overall record of 51-5.
- Djokovic is 11-3 on clay over the past year, with no tournament victories.
- Djokovic, over the past year, has played 56 matches across all court types, and 25.8 games per match.
- In his 14 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Djokovic has averaged 27.9 games.
- Djokovic has won 33.2% of his return games and 87.8% of his service games over the past year.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Djokovic has been victorious in 78.8% of his service games and 38.9% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.