2 oz chicken breast Lightly pounded flat
1/3 cup flour for dredging chicken
3 tbs olive oil for frying chicken
1/2 cup Waffle Mix
1/3 cup cold water
1 tsp vanilla
1 TB sugar
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
Whole Egg, whisked thoroughly
1 TB Real maple Syrup
Tomato slice for sandwich
lettuce for sandwich
pretzel slider bun or any bun small enough for a small sandwich.
Directions1. In 10 inch skillet add olive oil to pan and put on medium heat.
2. Mix Waffle Mix, Water, Vanilla, Sugar, Salt, and mix Thoroughly until smooth, no lumps.
3. Pound Chicken flat, ensure not to shred the breast.
3. Dredge the Chicken in the flour, then into the waffle batter and pan fry on medium heat with the olive oil until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees
4. Drain excess oil from chicken with paper towel and place on toasted pretzel bun
5. Top chicken with Real Maple syrup, lettuce and Tomato.