6oz grilled cooked natural chicken breast chilled, ¼ inch diced
5 oz ¼ inch diced whole muscle ham
1 oz ¼ inch diced carrot, cooked and chilled
1oz ¼ inch diced celery, cooked and chilled
1oz ¼ inch diced sweet onion, cooked and chilled
1 oz Shredded Fontina Cheese
1 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 oz Bbq sauce, Pick your favorite
one package springroll wraps TyJ Brand, or Wei Chuan
6 cups of oil for frying and saucepot to fill
4 OZ Diced Ripe Mango
15 cilantro leaves picked
1 TBS key lime juice
¾ TBS Finely Diced Red Pepper
Directions1. Sauté the Carrot, Celery and Onion until soft
2. Add the ham and grilled chicken sauté 3 min.
3. Place on sheet pan and chill mix thoroughly
4. Once chilled add Fontina and Cheddar cheeses
5. Roll 2 oz of eggroll filling, burrito wrapped and sealed on end with flour and water mixture to seal.
6. Heat oil to 350 degrees, place eggrolls in oil, fry for 3 minutes and 15 seconds
7. Take out eggrolls, cut in to 3 pieces each top with mango salsa.