Sheridan man dies in house fire - KOTA Territory News

Sheridan man dies in house fire

A 21-year old sheridan man has died in a weekend house fire in Bellevue, Washington.
A friend of the family says his name is James Cerwick.


He and three other men were renting the home.   According to a washington television station website, firefighters believe a cigarette sparked the blaze early Saturday morning.
The crews found Cerwick in the back bedroom, but he couldn't be resuscitated.


There was no working smoke detector in the home.

 

Powered by WorldNow

518 St. Joseph St.
Rapid City, SD 57701

Telephone: 605.342.2000
Fax: 605.342.7305

Couldn't find what you were looking for?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - WorldNow and KOTA. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.