1 pkg (18.5 ounces) white cake mix
2 cups uncooked quick oats
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping sauce
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the cake mix, oats and brown sugar in a large bowl. Carefully stir in the oil and egg. Stir until everything is mixed together.
2. With your hands or back of a spoon, pat half of the dough into the bottom of a well-oiled 9x13x2 inch baking pan. the dough will be gooey.
3. With the back o f a spoon, spread the ice cream topping over the dough.
4. Now crumble on the rest of the dough. Make sure that you cover the top.
5. Bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown. Cut into bars. Enjoy alone or with ice cream.
Makes 24 bars.