The Rapid City Convention & Visitor's Bureau announced Wednesday that Rapid City is the 1st place winner in the 10Best and USA TODAY's Readers' Choice contest for Best Presidential Attraction.
USA TODAY's digital version and its print edition will run a piece on Friday listing all the winners.
Here is the full list of winners for Best Presidential Attraction:
1. Mt. Rushmore & City of Presidents - Rapid City, SD
2. Ronald Reagan Presidential Library - LA, CA
3. The Hermitage - Nashville, TN
4. JFK Presidential Library & Museum - Boston, MA
5. Theodore Roosevelt National Park - Medora, ND
6. Monticello - Charlottesville, VA
7. Mount Vernon - Alexandria, VA
8. Lincoln Memorial - Washington, DC
9. The White House - Washington, DC
10. Sixth Floor Museum - Dallas, TX
All results are posted at http://www.10best.com/awards/travel/best-presidential-attraction/.