Fire burns Sheridan home - KOTA Territory News

Fire burns Sheridan home

Posted:

A Sheridan mobile home was severely damaged by fire Thursday morning.

Fire crews arrived at the scene on Adam Street around 10:30 am.

Officials say the fire started in the living room and spread to the kitchen.

Firefighters kept the blaze from spreading to other homes.

The fire marshall says the home is owned by Joyce Zak, who was not home at the time of the fire.

The fire department has not determined the exact cause yet, but there's evidence of an electrical failure.

Powered by WorldNow

518 St. Joseph St.
Rapid City, SD 57701

Telephone: 605.342.2000
Fax: 605.342.7305

Couldn't find what you were looking for?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - WorldNow and KOTA. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.