This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
http://www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) October 13, 2012
http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks set to announce earnings next week: Citigroup Inc., Intel Corp., Johnson & Johnson, Mattel Inc., and Nokia Corp.
The market closed last week as the worst week since June. Weak corporate earnings have investors less than excited.
PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks set to announce earnings next week. They are: Citigroup Inc., Intel Corp., Johnson & Johnson, Mattel Inc., and Nokia Corp.
1. Citigroup Inc. - Citigroup, Inc., a diversified financial services holding company, provides a range of financial products and services to consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions worldwide.
2. Intel Corp. - Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms primarily in the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe, and Japan.
3. Johnson & Johnson - Johnson & Johnson, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research and development, manufacture, and sale of various products in the health care field worldwide.
4. Mattel Inc. - Mattel, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets various toy products
5. Nokia Corp. - Nokia Corporation provides telecommunications infrastructure hardware, software, and services worldwide.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/10/prweb10011581.htm