- 1 lb eye of round steaks, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 package frozen peas and carrots, thawed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz) Italian tomato sauce
- Pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cup biscuit mix
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- ¾ cup fat-free milk
- 2 ½ tbsp. butter
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook the beef, onion, and celery over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the vegetables, tomato sauce and pepper; cook and stir for 5-6 minutes or until heated through. Spoon into six 8-oz. ramekins coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheese and rosemary. Stir in milk* and butter just until moistened. Spoon dough over meat mixture; place ramekins on baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
*Tip – Pull milk when preheating oven so that it is room temperature and it will make the biscuits raise better.