Fire Weather Watch:
Issued at: 3:19 am MDT on September 1, 2015, expires at: 7:00 PM MDT on September 02, 2015
- ...Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Wednesday morning through Wednesday evening for gusty west to southwest winds and low afternoon humidities for fire weather zones 301...302...304 and 306...
- affected area...fire weather zones 301...302...304 and 306.
- Wind...west to southwest winds of 15 to 25 mph sustained with gusts to 35 mph.
- Humidity...late morning to afternoon humidities falling into the upper single digits to lower teens.
- Impacts...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly. Outdoor burning is not recommended Wednesday. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag warnings. Rubin