Fire Weather Watch:
Issued at: 1:32 PM MDT on March 29, 2015, expires at: 7:00 PM MDT on March 30, 2015
- ...Fire Weather Watch in effect from Monday morning through Monday evening for gusty winds and low relative humidities for fire weather zone 310... The National Weather Service in Cheyenne has issued a Fire Weather Watch...which is in effect from Monday morning through Monday evening.
- Affected area...fire weather zone 310.
- Wind...west to northwest winds will gust to 25-30 mph from late morning through the afternoon.
- Humidity...12-15 percent in the afternoon.
- Thunderstorms...none expected.
- Impacts...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly. Outdoor burning is not recommended. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag warnings. Finch