Issued at: 9:28 am MDT on May 22, 2015, expires at: 9:28 AM MDT on May 23, 2015
- the Flood Warning continues for the Laramie river near Fort Laramie.
- Until Wednesday morning.
- Forecast...the river will continue rising to near 7.3 feet by Sunday morning then begin falling slowly.
- The stage exceeded the flood stage of 7.0 feet Thursday afternoon. Flood impacts and crest history information is displayed at: http:///water.Weather.Gov/ahps2/index.Php?Wfo=cys&gage=flaw4
- impact...at 7.0 feet...flood stage. Highway 160 in the vicinity of the bridge over the Laramie river begins to flood. Reservoir releases from Grayrocks Reservoir determines the magnitude of successive flooding.
- Flood history...this crest compares to a previous crest of 7.5 feet on may 16 1984. Lat...Lon 4212 10468 4225 10468 4223 10451 4216 10446 4212 10449