Issued at: 1:03 PM MST on November 25, 2014, expires at: 1:00 AM MST on November 26, 2014
- ...Wind Advisory remains in effect until 1 am MST Wednesday... A Wind Advisory remains in effect until 1 am MST Wednesday.
- Timing...very windy conditions will develop this afternoon. The wind will diminish late tonight.
- Winds...northwest 20 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
- Impacts...sudden wind gusts can cause drivers to lose control... especially in lightweight or high profile vehicles. Gusty winds can cause blowing snow...reduced visibility...and flying debris.
- Other impacts...snow showers are also possible. Visibility may be limited at times due to falling and blowing snow. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Advisory means 30 mph winds...or gusts over 45 mph...are expected or occurring.