FT. MEADE, S.D. (KOTA TV) - Veterans enrolled in VA Health Care may obtain their flu vaccine at any of the upcoming walk-in clinics. To receive a flu shot they will need to bring their Veteran Affairs Identification Card. Veterans may also be vaccinated during a regularly scheduled appointment.
Fort Meade VA Medical Center
- Friday, October 6th 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Walk-in Clinic: Monday – Friday 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Hot Springs VA Medical Center: Primary Care
- Wed/Thurs, October 4-5 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tues/Wed, October 10-11 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 13th 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tues/Wed, October 17-18 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 20th 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 23rd 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 25th 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 6th 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 20th 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 222d 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Rapid City VA Clinic: Primary Care
- Friday, October 13th 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 7th 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.