RAPID CITY, S.D. (KOTA TV) - Attorney General Marty Jackley and the South Dakota State University Extension Office continue with the final preparations for the upcoming Aging Gracefully Expo being held in various locations across the state on Saturday, September 23, 2017.
The Rushmore Plaza Civic Center will be the host site for this year’s webcast presentations starting at 11:00 (MDT). Additional site locations are as follows:
- Herreid: Herreid Community Center, 107 Main Street South 12:00 – 2:15 pm (CDT). Lunch provided.
- Hot Springs: Mueller Civic Center Annex, 303 North River 10:00 – 2:00 pm (MDT). Lunch provided.
- Pierre Area: Pat Duffy Community Center, 19 East Main Ft. Pierre 10:00 – 3:30pm (CDT). Lunch provided. Pollock Pollock Community Center 12:00 – 2:15pm (CDT). Lunch provided.
- Rapid City Rushmore Plaza Civic Center, 444 N. Mt Rushmore Road 10:30 – 3:30pm (MDT). Concessions available.
- Salem Salem Armory/Community Center, 400 N Main 11:00 – 2:30pm (CDT). Lunch provided.
- Sioux Falls: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine, 2815 S Westlake Drive 12:00 – 2:15pm (CDT).
- Winner: Winner Regional Center, 325 S Monroe 12:00 – 2:15pm (CDT).
This Expo is an opportunity for residents of all ages to come and view educational ideas, enlightening discussions and see some of the opportunities for the aging experience.
The mission is to promote new ways of living more fully as we age. The events are open to the public and there is no cost to attend.
If you would like additional information please contact Leacey E. Brown, Gerontology Field Specialist, at either (605) 394-1722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information is also available here.